Monday, March 23, 2009

Fifty Three


Missie Blogger is back. bleah. for this post only

LOL. =D I've been very busy lately.
having a great time slacking around.
This is the usual me everyone knows~

I've been looking forward to the holidays
& now it is over. just a blink of an eye.
Sadly. My time past very fast. sad!! =(
People. Please don't ask me what I did
during the holidays. because I really
don't have a definite answer for that =x

School today .raws!! because I've been
getting out of bed very late during hols
and now. back to the lame old 6 o'clock!
Andrianna is being very lazy. bad girl

Reminder : Earth hour is this Saturday =)
Turn off your lights from 8.30-9.30PM k~

+ 5 Sc 2. The class tee rocks! my socks ><

* Dearie. Missing you muchie much =P hehe
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com