Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fifty Two


Andrianna skipped school on the 12th of March 2009!

Notice : Everything I did today was officially
BM : Semuanya dirasmikan oleh mummy =)

This includes my absent of school =D
This is just the first time for this year
*laugh out loud* I knew 5 classmates
skipped school today. with their damn
personal excuses or I shall say reasons
and me. Play truant is my only point =x

& also the moment I online alright..
Dearie. don't so worry larh Please k
I got the permission from Mummy

OMG. I really miss blogging larh =(


I am still gaming. flash gaming =.="
A game name Jojo's Fashion Show

For Alls' Information :
Request of license code is available~

Kk. It is my time for bed. Byesz~
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com