Friday, March 27, 2009

Fifty Four


I am missing my dearie muchie much =) No EmO!

Halo all =D
After a week. I am finally back again =)
I'm just leaving footprints.nothing much
because I've forgot everything that
happened during the pass few days.

I can only remember these 7 highlights ::
Boring classes. Tons of homework. ProjectS!!
Photograhy session. Taekwondo Performance
Runnin' in the heavy rain with thunder storm
Last but not least. TIRED! After holiday marh

Tomorrow a.k.a. a few minutes later.
It is gonna be the next day and LOL
I must wake up at 3.30AM, ready &
leave for Johore at 4.30AM Hahah!
I have to pay respect to my mummy's
side grandfather & also ancestors =)

Finally! My New BlogSkin =D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com