Monday, December 14, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty Five


The song So sick: Ne-Yo is what
I really feel every time I think
of the past, beginning of 2009.
I hate the fact that I still miss you until today!

But I truly know it is very pointless
to regret now.. Btw, we aren't meant
to be together. I know, so I must tell
myself to not think & do stupid stuffs.
I guess the text that I did not reply you
sent me that day wasn't for me after all
because you don't ask me such question.
Unexpected. No regret for not replying..

Whatever.

Tomorrow, I will officially end my SPM (:
and my very first outings with my whole
gang of girls. Love. I am very excited now.
I also have the permission to go out in
the aftie & home at night. Just 9 larh..
Happy enough.

All the best in my last, Geography paper tomorrow X)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com