Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty Three


Actually, I am really looking forward
to 3rd January when I will be place
far away from the pampered world.

That is the day I will be introduced
to the real world with villains and
also a very small percentage of people
who can be taken as trusted friends.

There, I will learn to be more independent.
& I bet when I'm back, Cecilia Cho will not be
able to label me as childish kiddie anymore (:
I will be away for three (3) months to attend National Service

Guess what? My mummy is reporting to the whole world already. Roflmao!

No update in Twitter and bloggie :@
My ranking in games all stuck. F -.-"
I won't miss texts and calls but
just laptop + internet connection! ):
I'll be missing my playlist too *cries*
My days gonna past so silently.. lol

Oh yess! I must rush my mummy &
both aunt to bring me shopping fast!
I must get my CNY new clothes
before I go away for NS righttt (:

Yiipeee
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com