Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty Eight



Fun Fun Fun is all I can feel this holiday (:
So many fun filled plans for me to enjoy~!

From National Service to shopping with aunt
There are all in my to-do list during this
festive season & ofcourse visiting is what
I love most because I miss my relatives ):

I am going to attend a dinner tomorrow..
I'll be following my aunt back to her place
and then she will bring me shopping at
Mid Valley on Tuesday. Fyi, I've prepared
big heavy hammer to bang their pockets :))
So now you know how dangerous to go out
anywhere with me righhttt? Think again.

I will do whatever it takes to make my
aunt surrender then I'll lead her back
to my place *Evil laugh* After that, I
xoxo my parents because I miss them.
The main point is I want more things
more Singapore than that *tongue out*

with this, no one can ruin my oh-so-
great Christmas plan with my uncle
and auntie and cousin from Thomson
Rise Estate, Singapore if only you know
where is that (* *Rich man's home! * *)

I will reach my resolution for 2009.

Ps. The Think again. thingie in from NatGeo..
Pss. People in CyberWorld, do miss me yeaa (:
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com