Saturday, December 12, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty Two

2 in the afternoon, home.
Ding dong..

Daddy/ Mummy/ Little bro/ Postman/ Me

Adrian. Get the door!
Jie, it is the postman
Daddy. Postman postman
Huh? Mine..? Wait a sec
Andrianna Chin Sze Teng
*rush to the main door*
*my eye spot the logo*
*screams OMG in heart*
*quickly sign whatever stuff*
*rush in and show off*


My mummy was in a call with
my grandma and then she just
hang up & asked me to hurry
up with opening to letter..
Where? where is the camp?

So, mention place's name
(Somewhere in Selangor)

Awww not S/S. Nvm larh
I thank God not those
north states already!

Yea. yea.. *big smile*

I bet you all know what I am talking about righttt? XD
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com