Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty Seven


As I am out of school temporarily,
I am the cause of problems *Lol*

In the aftie, I am middle of a game..
My little bro, his guy friend, and his
girl--friend a.k.a. my junior, Okayy
were playing peacefully & suddenly
! ! ! - - - - - *Kaabooom* - - - - - ! ! !
I suddenly burst out "Shut up, Yfool"
and then my little bro also gets angry
So, we started yelling at each other.
(To be real honest with you, I really
miss arguing over small matters with
my oh-so-lovely little bro back then)

Alright, back to my point just now..
I was saying, we were yelling at each
other and then my mummy came into
the picture & said "You two need me
to do like what I did last time huh..?"

I was alert and start spamming in the
game now. I was complaining my little
bro speaking too much vulgars and it
really makes me mad *Laugh out loud*
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com