Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Hundred and Seventy Eight



One fine day, I'll learn the principle of impermanence.
Both happiness and sadness never last throughout life.

You should know that my expectation is just too high.
I am always left in disappointment after talking to you.

The moment I told you I fell sick, you told me to "Get
well soon", as all my other friends did. I appreciate it..
but you did not bother to go the extra mile. There's so
many things you can do to show that you actually care,
text me more frequent to check on me, to remind me
to take my medicine on time, to drink more water, etc.

You always deny when I say that I'm not your priority.
but you never show to prove that you actually bother
to have me around. Do you know how much it hurts?

If you don't make an effort, then why should I? The End.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com