Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Hundred and Seventy Seven


The day has come. It came too soon. I wasn't ready.
I always feel like I'm an option to you/ maybe I am..

So, I would like to begin this post with a 'Thank you'.
Thank you for teaching me that life isn't always sweet.
Now, I know that I can't always have things my way.
I always gave myself excuses like "I'm pampered by 
my love ones" I want to stay happy forever but No...

One incident has taught me who is the real you.
One night, I was ill. My condition is deteriorating.
I was tempted to text you, manja2 you sikit lahh
Fortunately, thank God. You replied me instantly
and I managed to sleep well that night. Hehee :)

Next day, as usual, I always look forward to the
'Good morning' text from you but there isn't any.
The whole day, you didn't bother to text me at all.
Maybe you thought that for the very first time, you
manage to make me cling to you so you don't have
to put any effort anymore? and just so you know,
You broke your promise. You didn't make my day.

On the bright side, I have more time for myself.
The following day, I don't have to rush my daily
routine to make time to reply your text anymore.
These are the opportunity cost that I've paid :P


Lastly,
You never fail to leave me in regrets. Every time
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com