Thursday, January 10, 2013

Three Hundred and Seventy Five


It's not worth it to keep it all inside
I might as well just blog it all out :)

Xx.
Recently, I've been very active on Twitter.
This is because I relate to the tweet posted
by It's A Teen Thing! & Teen Quotes etc etc.
I know it's childish and lame but somehow,
It made my day/ sometimes ruin my mood.

Besides that, my mummy used to mention the
same thing as the tweets. Now, It made sense.

Here are some of the things that I picked up:
  • Sometimes, even it's hard, you have to let go because if you keep 
    holding on, you wouldn't know what's waiting for you out there.
  • The thing about love is.. you never catch it by chasing it. 
    Be still, trust and let it come to you at the appointed time.
  • Don't let somebody be a priority in your 
    life when you're still an option in their life.
By the way, my lecture also did mention
that we are meant to learn from mistakes. 
I dare you! That is what made us human. 

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com