Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Four Hundred and Forty Two


So, this is it..
What more can I say?
Happy Birthday :)

I miss you so much :'(
I want to talk to you..
like forever, never end.

--
I'm going to Penang tomorrow
So I must try to stay happy :/
Shall be on vacation mood ;)

There is just too much to do there :P
I want to eat fried oysters, pasembur,
& hokkien mee should not be missed!

I want to buy a few Body Glove tees
and jeans. God knows how much I
love these comfortable outfits and I
will purchase these from a particular
outlet only, that is the Midlands one.
The salesperson, Ah Guan, as he
introduced to me lol.. is so kind :D
He always give good discounts Heh!

I also wanna go mural-hunting
and the Hard Rock beach :D
It's just too much for a 4 days trip.
It's basically just plain not enough!

Time to pack my luggage. Toodles :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com