Friday, September 6, 2013

Four Hundred and Thirty One


A little of the past.
The day we met, feels like yesterday.
You were my trusted elder brother ;)

God knows when your feelings for me
changed from being your meiii to this
Oh. Idc. I just want it to last forever.

My bad for being naive before..
I didn't know you have feelings
for me and so, I just continue to
be as ignorant, treating you as
my same old elder brother Hah!

When I finally realize it, Yeah
just so you know, only me We
had a really great time together.

I didn't want it to end right there.
I want these feelings to last until
the end of time. So, according to
my parents advices, relationship
last longer and are more stable
after study life, after graduation.
& that is what I told you, right?

Please do understand that explaining
your feelings to someone is never easy.

I do believe that everything is going to be
alright, maybe not today, but eventually :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com