Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Four Hundred and Thirty Five

Recently, I've been so persevere in
posting blog entries.. Macam yes :P

God knows.. I'm running out of inspirations
already but die die also want to blog hah!

Anyway, allow me to share one of my
all-time family secret.. Interesting huh?

Okay. Approximately, 16 years ago..
When I just learnt to talk, I've been
talking to myself all day and night :P
It's so crazy. I talk to myself when
I'm playing with my dolls, watching
Barney & friends, when I'm about
to go to bed.. almost every hour lol

One day, some stranger told my mummy 
that kids who talked to themselves are
mentally/ emotionally unhealthy *bullshit!

So my parents got me, my little brother!
The birth of my little brother is with the
purpose of accompanying me for life..
To prevent me from talking to myself! ;)

Ok. Fine. He didn't really helped me 
cope with this bad habit anyway Hah :P

--
A few days ago, my parents left my 
little brother and I at home & I start
to talk to myself in my own room..
My brother shouted at me "Jieeee..
I'm here to accompany you to talk."
I said "You got SPM, go study! :P"

So I'm still here, with my unique
habit of talking to myself in front
of the laptop/mirror or whenever
I have some alone time. I love it!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com