Friday, September 6, 2013

Four Hundred and Thirty


Bravery.
Honestly, I am looking forward to your
big day when I will have a chance to talk
to you in a not-so-awkward manner by
wishing Happy Birthday first then talk to
you until the end of time.. Forever Hehh!
I don't want to miss this second chance :)

Wondering why I decided to take a move?
I bet you've guessed it right. You managed
to catch my heart on the 23rd of August,
just simply because you wished me Happy
Birthday on the perfect timing. You know
that special feeling you get when you see
that one person & your heart skips a beat.

I feel so happy for you because you still
have the courtesy to wish well someone
whom you once crossed path before :D

I never expect you to talk to me again
after that incident in December 2012.
It was a really bad memory for me :/

Understand that I have a very bad habit.
My brain goes berserk whenever your
name pops up on my phone so I can't
think right.. I can't think of a proper
reply to your texts and therefore, I
decided not to reply them at all. Sorry.
I will try my best to not let our future
conversations hang out there for long.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com