Thursday, September 5, 2013

Four Hundred and Twenty Nine


Recently, I feel so lifeless as I have nothing
much to study yet because it is semester
break for a fortnight.. So I spend my time
over thinking about my past relationships
and lifelessly miss the good old times :P

Most people say that over thinking kills..
As for me, sometimes I do agree with
them but other times, I think it somehow
managed to keep me going on with my life.

Every night, I just go on dreaming about
us being together in the future with such
wonderful experiences. That's how I can
sleep in peace. Yea, I mean every night..
and true enough, I will still do it tonight ;)

Without the experience of crossing path
with these meaningful people of my life,
I wouldn't have today and my future :)
I would not know how to appreciate
what I had in my past & what's today.

So yea, thanks guys. It's nice meeting  y'all.
I hope that we do get to meet each other
again in the future & end our lives happily. xoxo
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com