Thursday, October 31, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifty Nine

I am considered the happiest girl on earth,
not because I succeed in my r/s or w/ever!
The feeling is actually much better than that.
I am feeling the best feeling in the world
when one wish had came through. Yay! :D

Okay.
I've been secretly wishing that I will not have
to do internship, just like most of my China
friends from university. Their parents run the
company in China. So, they won't have to
bother to wake up early and suffer work!
I wish I have 2 months holiday just like them.

So, as I do not have any close relatives with
big companies, I am suppose to be an intern
during 1st November-31st December 2013.
I've asked my direct superior from previous
company to help me out with issuing an offer
letter to my university and the following oh-
so-complicated procedures. It's all settled!

Next, I have to go to university, just to find
my Co-op Coordinator, Mr. Jeff and Ms.
Norhidayati of CECS to acknowledge my
approval form. I'd faced some hiccups but
it all went well after awhile waiting. Phhew!

Obviously, by now, I am expected to report
myself to office tomorrow but suddenly, I
received a call from my superior saying that
they have sufficient staffs already. Omgomg!

I was excited like mad. On the other side of
the phone, my superior feel so sorry for me!
like wth. What in the World is this logic! :P

There are actually so many advantages if I
never to go office end of this year Hahaa! :D
Too much to share right now. Next entry!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com