Thursday, November 25, 2010

Two Hundred and Eighty Five

25th Nov 10 is suppose to be a day that our ecology project group members gather
at Forest Reserve Institute of Malaysia- FRIM then go to school for further analysis.

I did not expect such great cooperation from fellow group members as a leader here.
I really feel thankful to you guys even though you all didn't read the manual before hand.
because you all still understood the procedure that is needed to be done without any
briefing from me. You guys seriously rock my day. I know none of you reading this..

So let's start my unofficial gantt chart. Lol.

7 in the morning.- gather in front of FRIM.
You all seriously goodies larhh. Hearts! :)
Park the two cars at the car pack provided.

7+ keep on searching for suitable soil, insects
and plants to be preserved in the collection.

9. at a part of FRIM, we found a nice place,
wetland area, that fits what we need for the
analysis. We start digging earth for soil. Then,
came 2 officers questioning us of what are
we trying to do there. We told him is for a
soil analysis. & reason accepted. Yayy! :)

More searching... End up jungle trekking.
Some real trails that leads to no where lol.
Saw leech and screams. Other sshhhh...!
Sophia, Alvin, and Ronald got to catch
some dragonflies and ants and 1 butterfly.

10. Continue driving deeper and deeper
into FRIM, found a refreshing waterfall.
Alvin can't resist but to jump step foot
into the cool waters. Next, followed by
Fong Ling, Aisha, then Foong Ling. lol
Aisha keep on asking me to touch the
freaking cold following waterfalls...
After thinking twice, alright I go in Rofl.

The climax peak of the trip. Seriously!
Aisha slipped and fell at the waterfalls
I can't help but to Lmao at her. I know
it is a seriously evil act. I am very sorry.

Fun for 1 hour. Everyone satisfied d..
Next up, the guys are hungry already.
So, we leave FRIM and head to a
nearby cheapskate coffee shop that
my friends asked me to recommend.
KFong Ling, you own me $2 Haha.

Done. On the way to school. Reached.
Analysis soil. I just observe only Rofl.
Everything is fine by 3 in the afternoon
Text mummy to fetch me & I'm home!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com