Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Hundred and Ninety

My oh-so-dramatic weekend. Skip it XP

Elevator goes up
Elevator come down
And you just go with the flow
Until your feet are back on the ground
It's an endless ride
Sometimes it takes you up
Sometimes it tears you down inside
But it's the butterflies
That keep you feeling so alive, so alive
You gotta get back that high
I got hung up to editting collage picture. Hehh
I can spend my whole day just editting pictures.
It is also can get kinde addictive at times..
Allow me to share my very first work of art :)

Ahh yes. I just remembered I drove myself to school today.
& my group members is going to take advantage on meee!
Maybe, tomorrow, I'm forced to drive Alvin & Fong Ling
to Jusco Kepong for a ride of fun. Maybe a moovie time
if everything goes right according to plan. Pray pray pray#
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com