Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Hundred and Eighty


Yes! Today is officially my last day of school
BUT
I came home with more projects than before! WORST is it? ):
Biology ecology study is the major, I have Muet kolokium too. 

This Friday, maybe joining 6RS 10' class party at Brem Mall.

Good news. I am going out station in another 4 days Yeahh!
I am travelling to a state of Malaysia with lots of hawkers :D
I bet you can guess it out if you're familiar with this country. 

So as day goes by, I will try to get online everyday, 
not only just plain blog updating, but gaming too.. 
My favourite. C o u n t r y  S t o r y  by Playfish


Do you all want to know who is my lovely Boyf, I bet you can guess it right..
!
@
#
$
%
^
&
*
(
)
It is non other than the Mayor.
=
--
===
-----
=====
-----
===
--


Owhh Fine. I know I know. Current Martial Status: Single.  Happy? Roflmao! 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com