Thursday, November 25, 2010

Two Hundred and Eighty Six


This is just a more detailed description
Day #3
The part where I had not enough words to describe the feeling that I was feeling that moment.
Maybe if you will give me more time, I will be able to describe it slowly, step by step. Time!

Actually, the time of my life is just about an hour
but the feeling felt that time is sort of indescribable.
Scene: In Golden Screen Cinema, Gurney Plaza.
Time: Rollonfloorlaugh. I forgotten again. Heh!
Of course. this only involve him and me larhh =P

Half an hour after the movie starts,
I start to feel comfortable in the seat.
but after awhile, the place is so cold..
that I have to sunk myself into the
chair as deep as I possibly can lol.

Then we started rubbing to each other's shoulder.
He touched my hands by accident when he wanted
to place his hand on the hand rest of the couch..
He immediately pull back straight away and felt
a little awkward. As I want him to feel as nice as
he can, I told him to place his hand back to it's
place where he wants to place em', hand rest.
Then, there I saw this sweet smile from his lips.

As the movie goes on, my body went slanting
and even more slant. Freaking cold okayy?

then watch movie until my neck also pain d..
and so coincident the part that time is boring
So, I felt so cozy and dose off to dreamland.

When I realize what was I doing, I was
already lying on his shoulder. OMGosh!
Yes! That was the first time ever in my life.
I had never ever done this before okayy

Shy. I look up to his what is his reaction.
then he just softly replied.. Hhmmmm...?
Omg. the sound is so suiting to my ears
As my head is still lying on his shoulder,
he also lay his head on mine, a signal to
tell me that I shall not move and just feel
comfortable laying on head on his *smile
P.S. He sat very low. so my neck still hurts.

Fed up of the pain in the neck.
I asked him, whispering to his ears.
"Are you comfortable in this position?"
He "Hhmmm..?" then followed by "ya"

So I just lay my head on his shoulder through out the movie till the end :)
Actually, there's still a feeling of missing the times but I must stay strong
and shall not fall into the same trap over and over again. That's a loser's act.
Owhh.. As life goes on & on...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com