Friday, November 5, 2010

Two Hundred and Seventy Seven

See.. how 1Malaysia am I? :D

First, Kalai ( my class, 6RS monitor)'s house.
I had Thosai with some curry-mixture there,

Followed by, Supira, classmatey number 1;
I ate noodles with a little curry + fried egg.

Then, another classmate, ShangKaren.
I took Putu Mayam with curry =P

I bet you're wondering what's my appetite I know!



Kolam made by Kalai. Compared to others, this is most pretty! :)


Stand (from left to right): Leong Soong Kin, Senior girl, Mr. Low, senior, Tan Jeng Wai, May Suet, Foo Li Lynn, Wei Keat, Joyce Phoon Jing Ying, Ng Siew Teng, Cynthia Phoon Jing Wern, Wong Kar Yee
Sit (From left to right): Liang Khai Yien, Foong Ling, Aisha, her lil bro, ME, Chai Yew Soon, Kalai Selvan, Au Yung Pei pei, Her boyf, Kenneth Low Kien Yong.. Cameraman: Lenson Hoo Lek Hui!


This is Aisha's youngest brother.  ;)



This is my classmate, Aisha with her little brother, I called Tambi ;)



See how 'laku' is Supira's tibbits! It is none of my business! =\


Happy Deepavali to all my Indian buddies! *hearts*
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com