Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Hundred and Eighty Three

Good morning. Hurry. Rise and shine and to go work =P
while I can still go slow like sloth and relax on my holiday!

When I log in to Facebook this morning..
All I see, people update status about their manic monday.
I just feel so thankful that I don't have such feeling today.

Actually, I guess I suffered more than them because
I was having mixed feeling since I reached Penang ):
Ofcourse, I don't share it with my mummy or daddy
& I don't have a chance to share it with my lil bro!

So later, I'll most probably be going out with Daryl.
& at the same time, my lil bro is gonna burst out
everything to me about his relationship. Yayyy! :D

P.S. I haven't even wash up Roflmao! Dirty cat  I know.
P.P.S. leaving to KL tomorrow. I can't wait to be home :)
Signing off- from Penang!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com