Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Eight


Since I can't really concentrate in my studies, 
I decided to do some writing & ease myself.
Plus, I am in the mood to babble *laughs*

Recently, I feel so thankful to have my family
to accompany me and my daddy drove me all
the way just to buy my oh-so-costly financial
calculator. Yet, I fail to return their favour by
scoring in my mathematics and statistics :'(
I failed to make my parents proud.. *sigh*

Now, I've entered the first week and first
semester of my second year in university.
I plan to study smart and study hard and
I hope that all these plans won't go to
waste as the weeks goes by.. Hahaa! :P

P.S. I will miss him quite often.. Hmmphh

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com