Sunday, May 12, 2013

Three Hundred and Ninety

Friday, 10th May 2013. An event on my calendar stated "Baby's birthday" .

During the past semester break, I was
so bored with nothing much to do and
so I decided to read my blog archives.

I came across this one post that dated
5th May 2011 which is a special post.
That entry has inspired me to write/do
something that able to surprise him :)

I go to Nana for advice on how should
I draft a simple note to wish him HBD.
Nana guide me through it all until the
last minute. She even send it for me.

Out of the usual, I wasn't asleep yet
by the midnight of 5th May 2013 &
I actually have a strong urge to send
him the note via messenger that time.
Another half of me managed to stop
my other -stupidity half of me *sigh.

That evening, when hangout out with
the bitches, I suddenly remembered
that I haven't send him the note.. Lol
I rushed to Nana and showed her..
She accomplish the mission for me.

I expected a plain thank you as reply.
Instead I get "imissyou".. Stunned! :/
It is a surprise for me too..
Emotions rushed through me.
It reminded me that deep inside me
he still play a role in my heart. Hmmphh

I do understand past stays in the past.
I know it's way over that time but my
concept in life is if he is once my baby,
he is forever mine.. Not that easy to let
him go afterall. I don't care if he loves
someone else more than me. As long as
I still love him since the day we met :')

P.S. Was drafting all these crap via Evernote
until half past two in the morning! OhMyGod
I think I really am persevere in this sh¡t :P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com