Sunday, May 12, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Nine


If I'm not mistaken, my bestie and I roughly
planned for this outing for about a week ago.
So, here's the long-awaited outing with her..

First of all, Bee Chea told me that she wanted
to watch Ironman3 but tiada teman because
her brother decided not to watch that movie.
Plus, she wants to have a sip of Starbucks.
So, we decided to go to Jusco Kepong only.
We tend to just keep it simple & I decided
to drag another bestie of mine, Nana as she
is always begging me to go out with her but
never really got the chance to do so and
Bee Chea thinks "the more, the merrier" :D

So, as we reached Jusco around 1+pm..
Bought movie tickets with strategic seats.
Went lunch at Old Town White Coffee..
(My brother called us Penghianat to PR
because we're supporting the Big mama
a.k.a Najib's wife. We shall boycott her)

At Old Town White Coffee coffee shop,
we chatted away our days back in form 6.
Life was really good to us & fun back then.
*sigh. We do miss those good old times :')

At about 3+pm, it is time for the movie.
Bought popcorn and beverage- Sprite.
Enter cinema. Good show. Rating 9/10.
I seriously enjoyed the humorous Tony!

Nana called me when the movie was
about to end. She told me that she is
eating at Teppanyaki. I told her that
Bee Chea and me will go to Popular
and Starbucks after the movie ended.

To my surprise, Nana appeared behind
me at the Popular bookstore when I was
queueing up at the counter to pay for my
mummy's mother's day present (Nyonya
Kuih recipe book) plus an oh-so-adorable
yellow coloured bears wrapping paper :D

After that, I met Sasa a.k.a Nana's sister
for the first time in my life. She's not bad.
We head to Starbucks as there is a tea
time promotion from 5pm to 7pm.. Yay!
Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
That was what Bee Chea and I ordered.

After awhile, Bee Chea told me that Alvin
will be joining us too.. He actually wanted
to join us for the Ironman3 movie. Hahaa!
I do appreciate that he rushed back all the
way from Shah Alam, Selangor just for us!
A little too late for movie, but not too late
for a small drinking session with the girls..
Everything went Great. I really enjoyed it!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com