Sunday, May 12, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Nine


One fine Thursday.
Faculty of Business and Information Science
has Cooperative Placement a.k.a internship
briefing at 6.00pm-8pm. Our last class ends
at 3.30pm. So what to do in another 2 hours?

After Mr. Jeff's Applied Probability class that
ends at 3.30pm.. Sandra decided to go Mcd
to meet her boyfieAh Beng planned to tag
along and slack there until the Co-op briefing.
I actually don't really feel good to be spotlight.

Thank God that I bumped into these kind souls
on our way to Taman Connaught's McDonalds.
They are Eugene, Siew Mei and Desmond lol..
They decided to go to Petron cafe for tea time.
Guess what? They're having chicken rice for T.
So I had my home-made sandwich by mummy.

At 4 in the evening, I was so bored after meal.
I suggest to Beng and Sandra that I wanted to
go visit the UCSI North Wing via a shuttle bus,
as I've never got such sweet opportunity before
We chased bus. Walk under hot sun. Sat in an
oh-so-bumpy bus ride and almost fly off and
not to forget, Big Brother treat us popsicles :P

There's no biggie about the North Wing campus.
Modern, it is. Hotel in a University with Squash,
Tennis, Basketball, Netball, whatever ball court,
and not-impressive-at-all size of swimming pool.
The only Blue Ocean Strategy learning centre.
Last but not least, the most 'not-homely' place!

Around 5 in the evening, we finally decided to leave
the North Wing campus for we don't want to be late.
We waited and worried for the late bus but despite
all the obstacles and struggles, we all managed to
reach the Multi Purpose Hall (MPH) on time for
the Cooperative Placement a.k.a intern briefing :)

Here is a little on the Cooperative Placement briefing.
I was really uncomfortable at that moment of time as
I just ran back from a nice trip with nice people Hehh!
Anyway, the speakers are not too bad.. Rating: 4/5 :D
but the one thing I hate is we are forced to filled up many
God-know-what forms in an inconvenient space, no table!
The briefing ended about 7+. A Great day. Great night :)

till then, toodles. xoxo 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com