Monday, May 27, 2013

Three Hundred and Ninety Four


One may wonder what happened
to me recently, so emo and stuffs
I finally able to put myself together.
So here it goes nothing. It's life :)

Last Wednesday, things changed,
same day as my mathematics exam
Out of sudden, he told me that
"I have something to tell you."
I have a sense that something
bad is gonna happened but
I tell myself, I wouldn't be so
as I already told him that I'm
having a bad day because of
my unexpected maths exam &
I thought that things were still
new and good. but I'm wrong.

I replied him "Go ahead." with
all the confidence that I had :\
Then he replied "I wasn't ready
for a relationship with you" :O
Wth. It really surprised me. Lol

Honestly, I really thought that I got
back with my ex-boyfriend but no.
We texted, we talked, we shared.
but God knows whose fault is it all
I decided not to care anymore..
It took me that few days to accept.
I am much better now.

One thing, I still don't understand why
you're the first one to say "I love you"
a few days ago but then you're also
the one that stated you're not ready.

Now, I'm in the progress to leave
the past and live in the present :')

P.S. My grandma advised me before :P
She told me that any love that you found
this year will not be real as the Tao God
predicted. I didn't believe but now, I do.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com