Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Hundred and Forty One


GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

First of all, as most of you already know =)

LOL. Yes!! I am the one at the TOP!!! First place~


Here, do allow me to list a few people who are really qualify to be AJK,
members of St. Mary High School, Kuala Lumpur Taekwondo Club! =)


Yea. Yessy Yes. He is a Canadian. Whatever!

Sorry... [ I am not allowed to mention who are they] =(

There, another St. Marian at third placing =)

*CHEER*! for ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ! =D

My effortless Gold medal and mE!

That's Grand Master Pak from Korea~

Impossible hope. but I want all of those =x

Fortunate enough. This is MINE MINE MINE MINE! =D

Lastly, Here is My new watch! + more From Mummy! 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com