Monday, May 18, 2009

One Hundred and Nienteen


Well, i'm tired. So, so tired of everything. Therefore, i've decided to ignore every single shit that happened and trying hard to accept the fact that we won't be how we used to be anymore. Anyway, I believe in fate. It's fate that brought us together and fate that drifted us apart. So i've learnt a lesson. Letting go is the best choice I could ever do. (This whole paragraph is not referring to my boyf or whoever. Busybodies, don't bother to ask me who's that i'm referring to.)
Credit: Cecilia

First of all, Happy Birthday to Denise. My new buddy *smile*


Brief description: I met her during the tournament
She is Leavania's friend. Now a.k.a. mine too =D
Such a nice girl.. with her close buddy, May May!

Alright,
When a good girl.. =)


Gone bad. The result is.. from this


That girl can destroy it, to this!


My watch! *tears*
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com