Monday, May 11, 2009

One Hundred and Thirteen

Daddy Mummy Lil bro / Me  during dinner time 
Hey. this tomato seems like it is BBQ-ed but it is steamed
owh yes. I really miss BBQ larh mummy *laugh out loud*
Hmmm... What else can be BBQ huh? other than Corn?
*wait a second* *break silence*  Mr Arthur? =P hehe
Owh! Then What about Miss Andrianna Chin then? 
BBQ her? All you get is the fat burn and the good thing
is you will not have to add margerine to the others stuff
that you are BBQ in the process. Agree all? =D

My usual reaction. "What larh yo'! Fine lorh. Isshhh.."
Yeerrr.. She say people can wor. People say her cannot
Lalala. Speechless and smiling away & enjoying dinner

My Malay paper sucks to the core!! Raws! :@
My classmates say this is the answer bla bla
& all I do is stare blankly at them in the face!
I really am regretting of how I spent my days
Just wasted all online and not on books! =.="


Now. Spot the difference!
Intervention 1

Intervention II

The essay section of 1

essay of Intervention II
Pictures can be enlarged by a click on it~

I really hope for this miracle to happen again =(

*Aawww.. I feel sorry for Li Yen. Check her out at thestaronline.
Mummy told me about this. I never go to thestaronline! Lol. =x 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com