Friday, May 15, 2009

One Hundred and Seventeen


Omg! I didn't blog for a day & I thought
it was a month since I last blog. HELP!

Ok. This is gonna be about my school & All wordy!

First of all, BREAKING NEWS LOL
My missionary school got robbed =D
Everyone hates the robber ofcourse!
My principle hates him because~ common sense.
He stoled 5-6 desktops & idk how many laptops..

I, or I shall say my mates too, hate him because
he did not steel the exam papers and recycled
them to get money! Haha I know. Lame us =P

Fyi, I was over-confident over my moral paper
& Now[dOts] I felt that all my effort and time is
wasted on memorising those nilais' Hopeless!

I really hate men when they are rough =.="
Especially when they quarrel with women!
Note. You should menghormati hak wanita

Anyway, That is from my neighbour. hehehe!
Her husband got drunk and beat her like Hell
Speechless. I drop tears of sympathy for her..
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com