Friday, May 29, 2009

One Hundred and Thirty Eight


Today is my first second Teacher's day celebration
even though, I am in St. Mary High for 5 years =P
So, do you understand what am I saying here? =)

Anyway, no regrets going to school today because
Mm.. I took quite a numbers of still memories with
my cliques. and I got Winnie the Pooh Calendar =D

Raws. I just came back from Taekwondo class. and
I am super duper tired and suffering headache now
Fine. I am too tired to upload the piccas' today too!

Yay! I have exciting plans tomorrow *grin*
Morning until the Afternoon. Tournament+
meeting up with Denise and May May Hah!
Oh yes. Leavania is doing demonstration =D
You GO Girl! Best of luck to you from me =)

Afternoon - idk when. I will be at Grandma's house
to help out with dumplings. I only want grandma's
Nyonya dumplings! because it is the best ever =P

Enough said.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com