Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Hundred and Four


Oº° BecCalynN °ºO ♂♀ / ('.') γєєп °

hey. going to school tomorrow?
yes =(
hahaha
you are not going to school on Wed and Fri?
no la. friday im going
owh kk =)  TG
hahaha. you going on both days?
I guess so. because I don't think I can skip school anymore
I gave more than 3 letters! =P

owh eh
=)
but weng yian's gang all ponteng
wth! =X
hahaha yess
omg. the class is gonna be so quiet
yup xD
CY. give me an excuse to skip tomorrow =(
and did i hear many of them planning to skip tomorrow?
ishh..
haha i just told my mum tomorrow all useless subject
even the last 2 periods physics, half of it will be used to arrange tables and chairs
I am forever giving that reason to my mummy =P
so no point la
owh yea =D
not to mention how much i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee physics
!!! agree
*run to mummy now xD*
lol

recheck. friday you coming right?
yes
ok
for chem's sake T_T
alright =D  hehehe.. tomorrow. class kosong =)
how many absents?
idk =P  You and me. Cecilia. WY gang =)
at least 6 ad HAHAHAHA =x
alright. so happy =)  thanks CY
no prob ^^
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com