Friday, September 17, 2010

Another day to remember

Yes. I really did had a great day out with Daryl today!

First thing in the morning, I checked the time.
I'm early. I proudly text Daryl to simply tell him
that I'm awake. To prove that I'm not lazy =P

Then slack awhile, until my mummy rushed me to get ready..
After 10 minutes, done! Wait for mummy's washing machine.
After my mummy's done with her house chores, We're off ;D

We reached Times Square before 1. I'm not late. As I promised =P
but I still feel sorry for keeping a Penang Lang waiting in KL.. Heh!

You can never guess what is my mummy's first impression on Daryl!
My mummy observed Daryl from the driver's seat, and said Daryl so
good-looking d huh.. short hair. Is he the one in blue? * burst laugh*
My mummy is the first one spotted him texting me in the bus stop..

Fine. Met Daryl. Walked to nearest mall, I guess it is Low Yatt..
Get out of it. Go Sg. Wang. Called SeiSoLui, to ask how to get
to Pavilion by walking, then walk to Times Square. Walk walk
Finally, reached our destination! I am the queen now. Hahaah!
***Times Square.1st floor. B.Bintang Monorail station. straight all the way, on streets until Pavi
I proudly lead the way to GSC. My little bro was so amazed! :D
He was wondering, asking non-stop Am I sure of my way? Heh!
Then, I pointed the cinema to him. and silence strike Lmao =P
Queued for the tickets. $57, on me. Resident Evil: After Life 3D

After that, head for Baskin Robbins, all on Daryl. Thank you!
Btw, I wore pink! We all had Double Junior Scope.. Yummy.
I nearly kena sore throat. Rofl. Thank Daryl, for finishing
my few bites of Pecan bla bla :) Next, head back to movies.

Drinks on Little bro. $6+ I guess, for 1 large and 1 medium.
Yes, Daryl and me shared because I can't finish a small cup k
Movie was AWESOME!, I tell you 3D worth every single cent XD
I rate Resident Evil: After Life 3D, 4 Star; Source: Daryl Tan.

After movie, in search for tea time, we dropped by Subway.
Daryl had his 1 foot sandwich. I took a bite. Nice anyway ;)
I guess I drank a quarter of his Iced Lemon Tea. Oppsssie.

Full. Slack at Times book store, until time shows 5++
then left Pavilion to find for the nearest monorail..
We passed by Bukit Bintang, a station nearer to M.T.
End up we walk furthur to Imbi's station to board =.="

Whatever.

Conclusion : Fun. Pictures later. Signing off. Good night!

P.S. Daryl complaint about his new hair cut a few times Lol
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com