Friday, September 10, 2010

Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

Good extreme early morning to all love ones :)

Currently, blogging from Port Dickson!
This is a beach & holiday destination situated about 32 km from Seremban
and 90 km from Kuala Lumpur. It is located in the state of Negeri Sembilan..
I'll be here for 2 days, 1 night. So far, the place I'm living is not bad. Thank God :)



A couple of hours after check-in, my aunt, uncle, and cousins plan to go for
a swim at the swimming pool. They invited me but at first, I'm not really that
interested. I thought it was just a plain-old pool like the one in my home..
but no, I was amazed by the 2 children slide, one at each end! ;D   Roflmao!
I as quickly as I possible changed into my bikini & rushed down stairs. Heh!
I played and played with the slide, until my aunt got fed up and then asked us
all to go play volleyball at the court by the beach. Yeah mann! Good Game!

After that, tummy growling. Dinner, at Pantai Ria Muslims Seafood Restaurant..
Overall, not bad. The salted-egg crab is special, better than Tsunami Village
in Penang & any other restaurants in KL that I've ever tasted so far XD

P.S. Waiting for my Aino to be fully charged! 8 hours is seriously long ):
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com