Sunday, September 26, 2010

Two Hundred and Sixty One

Dear Diary,
I know. It has been a week since my last update :)
I was so frustrated last week because of school..

This week, the feeling of fear invade me ):
because of him.. I know partially my fault!

Honestly, what I want is just someone to threat me
as his girlf, but do not want to hold the responsibility.

I know I am selfish. but I can't help it
and for your info, I'm so sorry for you
I didn't mean to take you in as my victim =\

I want to call my bestie to talk about this because
even my little brother can't advice me anymore lol
but I don't have the credit. Sad case betul larhh )':
Ofcourse, I can't approach my parents about this!

* If I accept you today, the topic between us will minimize..
This is what I fear too, I don't wish this to happen in my life.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com