Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Hundred and Fifty Six

Heh! 3rd out of 14 days of Raya School Holiday already. *sigh*

Greatest news of all Great news today is..
I'm going to Penang again in the month of November 2010. Yayy!
& this time, I mustn't miss the Char Kuey Teow with duck egg!
Seriously, that dish is superb addictive! I can't resist Muahahaha ;D

The Worst of all bad news is I miss him all day long ):  [I'm selfish]

Another thing is I failed to study well too.. This is the 2nd day d..
I thought I follow whatever I've planned but it turn out ain't easy!
As I'm suppose to cover 6 chapters of Chemistry in 3 days..
Now done Chapter 1, Chapter 2, only. Chapter 3, etc. etc. etc?



- Currently on the phone :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com