Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Hundred and Fifty Eight


I am so freaking excited for tomorrow/ day after tomorrow ;D
because my Santa Clause is coming to town. Yes, you're right!

Most probably, we are even going on a double date.
Isn't that cool enough to beat your Raya holiday? =P
Him & I. My little brother and his girlfriend! Aawww..

Matter of fact, he's coming down to attend a funeral.
First, he text me saying he has a great news for ME
Next thing, he wanna give me a call. Fine with me :)
Otp, the 1st thing he said after 'Hello!' is *drums rolls*
I'm coming to KL tomorrow. I was seriously shocked
and my next reaction was "You sure bo?" Roflmao!

Then I asked him, why suddenly, out of no where,
he's coming down just for me? He replied funeral..
Some distance relatives, whom he don't even know,
don't even care. So we going on a date. Better plan.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com