Monday, September 6, 2010

Two Hundred and Fifty Four

I seriously need lots more
inspirational ideas to blog!


It is the first day of school holiday. Yayy! & I woke up later than the time that
I supposed to get out of bed. Actually, I woke up a little too early. So I planned to
take a bit more rest then see the morning Sun at 7.30.. and guess what? After a
few minutes
, it is nearly 10 already. First mission in the morning [Failed] Rofl! ;D

Mind is wandering elsewhere, I couldn't stay focus on what i'm doing now. Disappointed, regret and upset describe me best. Everything seemed like a mess. Fml.
- Bestie [ Cecilia Cho ]
I spent my whole time, day- dreaming about you, not concentrating on my revisions.
I seriously salute my classmates whom can forget about everything, & get to it!
I tried asking how can they do so, but there's just no proper answer to this question.

Moving on, had a Malay cuisine for dinner from Bazaar Ramadhan again. Roflmao!
Thank God, it is the last one for this year already. I'm getting sick of the food..  Lol..

As I promised myself, I want to cover all the form 6 syllabus that I left out );
So I better get going. Today's subject, I shall start with Chemistry, my Fave.

Wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts
- Mine, Taylor Swift.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com