Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Hundred and Fifty Five

Inspiration by lyrics of Shontelle's Impossible :)

Let's start.
Alright, I am a selfish girl with no guts.
& I want to publish this post with the aim,
To wait for a kind soul's guidance to better life..

I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love..
I did, I did..
And you were strong and I was not my illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot, I did And now when all is done.
There is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly.. You have won.

Honestly, I fell for you, when you touched my hands for the first time.
& yea brother, I did not come to think of what's our future together..
After trying to understand by listening things straight from you,
I'd gain consciousness and begin to think about our relationship.
Then one day, you came and approach me. Sorry to let you down,
I've decline your request for the countless times again. I know =X
Actually, I do feel regret, taking that step which seems unstable.


Since then, my mind is never peace. World War III is happening!
I've been trying really hard to consider this matter that I'm serious..
Question is what/who should I follow? I asked opinions from many
parties and my heart is still oh-so-very strong, not influenced at all!
So, this is why I ended up thinking about you day & night! *in tear*

I admit. My mummy even went berserk thinking why am I so down..
Actual fact, I am thinking of you, missing you, wondering what are
you doing that moment, is your heart feeling what I'm feeling at times.

After that, I find that you have put this issue aside,
I am trying my very best to leave this down too but
I just can't, I just fail to do so, I don't know why.!

All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com