Monday, July 1, 2013

Four Hundred and Eleven

Honestly, I really value each and every
blog entry you posted before that made
me somehow believe that you're actually
trying to talk to me because it's like we're
writing letters to each other but no///yes?

I actually dreamt of writing physical letters
to you before when we're in the r/s but it
unfortunately, never come true.. Hmmphh

So yeah, but it somehow came true now.
So I encourage you to continue writing
and indirectly, it will help you improve
your writing skills for your future use
plus a freedom of expression.. Hehh :)

--
God knows why I wasn't really that
excited to talk to you that night but
I managed to force it through.. I know
you are still able to feel what I felt but
you didn't say a thing as I denied it :/
The feeling. It's just different at times.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com