Friday, July 19, 2013

Four Hundred and Twenty One


I am so in the Friday mood :D
Everything around me is just so 
lovely & colorful.. I love it all :)

After M2 replacement class,
I went to DETSAR to visit
my course mates progress
on their University Life 
final project showcase :)
Yes! That's a cupcake with
Jack-o'-lantern frosting :O
from University Life final
project showcase thingie
& notice my cross ring :P
& my pretty manicure too.
Hah. This show-off freak!
I feel so lucky to be able to
om nom nom these goodies.
I'm just the lucky few that
stop by the USA booth &
the promoter offer these..
I think it's not cheap at all.
Plus, the texture of the cake
is unbelievable soft & tasty!

Besides the real life experiences,
Look at what I just found hehh!
Are you a nice guy? Hehee :D
This is Wong Fu Production's
online store that sells these oh
so cute merchandise. Aahhh..
I want tee, I want that plushie
I want everything that is there!
I need a kind soul to get me 
these gifts for my birthday :P

Honestly, I really like his songs.
I don't have favourite song but
I wish to play some of it during
my wedding night in the future.
Lol. Ikr. I think too far ahead..

P.S. I don't even care that my finals is 
just around the corner. Hehee. phailll

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com