Monday, July 1, 2013

Four Hundred and Ten


My day is never the same without Sandra!
I did really enjoyed my weekend with her :)

First, we did nail art together.. We had fun
experimenting different colors of nail polish
and different designs with rhinestones plus
cute little stickers especially for the nails :D
Not to forget we had cool tattoos too Heh!

In the evening, we walked at the Lake Garden
of Kuala Lumpur.. We also had a little session
of photo shoot at the park.. As girls, we must!
I'll share the snapshots with you guys soon ;)

By sunset, my daddy drove us to the heart of
KL city center to admire the city lights which
brings back all the good old memories when
I was as young as a toddler, I used to do the
same.. Hmmphh.. So innocent back then :')

When we got home, we watched movies
together (so-called) even though I was
asleep throughout the movie lahh D: lol
*I know you admired my little brother
because he accompanies me to watch
movies together, unlike your brother :P

When we're about to call it a night,
we lay in bed and chat till the sun
almost rise hahaha! 'Sleeping time'

Btw, the main reason why she came
to sleepover at my place was suppose
to study together but no we didn't :P

Finally, not to forget, we grew fat together.
Thanks for all my mum's good food Hehh!

P.S. The Host is the most boring movie ever :/

The theme song 
for this entry is:
Oath- Cher Lloyd! 
Yeap :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com