Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Four Hundred and Fifteen


Okay. Let's just keep it simple!
My course mates invited me to
a 3D2N trip to Penang Island

The good news is my parents
had gave me the permission..

but the not-so-good news is..
I, myself ain't sure whether
do I still wanna go or not :'(

The issue is not my uni friends,
nor anyone else except him :/

Honestly, I'd dreamt to meet
up with the boy when we're
in relationship last time but
obviously, it didn't work out.
Now is actually a one-in-a-
lifetime chance to meet up
with him for the 2nd time lol
but I over-think every time!

I decided to give him some time.
If we talk within this 24 hours,
I'll plan to spend time with him.
Last hour: 1900 hr (GMT+8.00)
Date: 4th of July 2013, Thursday.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com