Monday, July 8, 2013

Four Hundred and Seventeen


Hii loves, I'm back from my Penang trip.
Overall, I really enjoyed every second
of it with my course mates.. I wish to
go back to the Pearl of the Orient again
& buy all the dragon ball biscuits :P Heh!

I took too much care over Sandra and
now I am infected with her symptoms :(
I know my guy friends call me motherly,
but I call it Fulfilling the promises made
as Sandra and I already promised each
other to stick closely with one another
during the trip and will not let anything
get between us. She really play it well.

I think it is partly his fault as he left me
with too much time with my sick friends.
As the Cantonese saying goes, 我不是
姓怪, meaning not simply blaming but
I think it's partly true, it is his fault too :/

Besides that, from this Pg trip, I finally
understand why my daddy often have
to stress that we must know the maps
and route whenever we go anywhere.

 E.g. We came to a junction. My driver
didn't know where to turn. We actually
are suppose to head to Balik Pulau. I
quickly read the sign board, immediately
directed him to turn left as the sign board
showed that Ayer Itam is on the right. I'm
able to straight away use the map at the
back of my head! *That's 1 proud me :)

 P.S. Facebook photo album link is here.

P.P.S.It is indeed creepy that he knows
I wanted to give him a little gift. I didn't
tell anyone at all nor even blog or tweet
about it.. God knows how he knows. He
just told me to keep that gift.. Weird you
know seriously *shiver down my spine.
It's as if he hired a tiny ghostly spirit to
follow me around.. His stalking skill is
really superb.. It kept me speechless :/

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com