Thursday, July 18, 2013

Four Hundred and Twenty



Yayyy! Sandra is in the house
for another sleep over partyy!
Ikr. Out of sudden & boom :P

It all goes like this.. As usual
we attend our AP tutorial at
2pm after our lunch at KFC.

When we entered the class,
Kah Heng asked me what
time I'm heading home today.
Then he added that he will be
going to my area today for
some football training.. Idc.

Kah Heng offered me for
a ride home. I'm up for it.
I dragged Sandra along as
she gave me the idea to
spend the night with those
new pretty nail polish that
she just bought from the
yday's Taman Connaught
pasar malam. So yeah..
That's the reason behind
all fancy stuffs Hehee :D
She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

We're up all night 'til the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com