Monday, October 4, 2010

Two Hundred and Sixty Two

Monday Morning :)

Sorry! I have shorter and shorter weekends
So that's my excuse for procrastinating post
I don't really have time to update stuff online.

Allow me to update Bad news first.
Follow by Great idea later, promise..

Bad news.
My Digi sim card expired! Swt -.-"
This is a very serious issue for me
because this ain't simple as credits.
My daddy have to renew for me,
maybe at a nearby Digi Center. Sucks!


Time for the Great News!
I am still hyper from the outside
Eventhough, I didn't receive your
Good night Xoxo.. I still slept tight.
Incredibly, more than 11 hours ;D
& another Sunday just past.
So, I believe in myself that I can!

-Signing off=
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com