Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two Hundred and Seventy Five

Wahh hahah!
I had a great time celebrating my aunt's birthday yesterday.

We all went to Sheraton Restaurant at Sg. Long Cub..
Our dinner was held in the private room with karaoke.
P.S. There was a dinner taking place at the same time.
A blast with karaoke. I miss it so much now Roflmao!
Most of the song in the list are songs before millennium
but my little bro and I are amazed to find So Sick by
Ne-Yo which is just a few years back song in there.. ;)



Alright. Day after tomorrow is my finals. Wish me luck.
I love my readers. I update almost everyday.. Of course
You all must do something in return too right? :D
Just pray for me, I can pass with flying colors :)
XoxO. Thank you 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com