Thursday, October 7, 2010

Two Hundred and Sixty Five

I am really enjoying my very Terrific Thursday :)
Almost everything seems to fall in place perfectly
Just a little bad incidents, covered by the goodies

A very stupid incident happened in the washroom.
I bet no one can even come across such bad luck ):
Hmmph.. My prefect name tag fell in the toilet bowl
Gawd. & I can't seem to find the other spare. Die
So I guess I'm just going to school tomorrow w/o tag.

Biology experiment always sucks. Ahh intolerableness!
Worst. 1 of the materials is saliva for enzyme amylase
Wasted 5ml of it in the sink. Partly, because of me ;D
The only result I get is not perfect time reading but
thirsty like crazy because over produce of saliva -.-"

Chemistry. Best! Postponed. To this Satuday. *sobs*
At first, 6 Rendah Sains class teacher, Puan Loh, told
us not to go to school on 9/10/2010. but Miss Peters
ruined all our plans that we planned for this Saturday..
So, all we have to do is conduct the experiment and
then hand up the report and lepak in the chemistry
laboratory until school dismiss that is 12.30pm :@

Since our practical is cancelled, let's go hang out! :)
10 of us in our school uniform went to Selayang Mall
for some snowflakes. and simple lunch together heh!
but at last, we just had McDonald's with no dessert.
because Snowflake staff went out for a break RofL.

Do you want to know The 10 lepak-ers *drum rolls*
Bee Chea, Suet Ee, Kenneth, Rabbit, Yew Soon,
Kar Yee, Pei Pei, Wei Keat, Khai Yein & me! lol

P.S. My name tag is the first non-biodegradable item that fell in the water closet )':

P.S.S. I wonder why there is no text from you, maybe you aren't worried about me anymore Hmmphh..
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com